CONTEGO SERVICES GROUP, LLCis an Investigative Services Company with offices located from coast to coast. The company is actively seeking to hire several Field Investigatorswith experience conducting workers compensation insurance fraud investigations for part-time assignments in the Savannah, GA area. These positions are available for immediate placement.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Conducting surveillance (fixed/mobile) for workers compensation insurance fraud investigations.
- Obtaining videotaped documentation of subjects, including undercover documentation.
- Conducting background/activity checks, hospital canvasses, courthouse and internet research.
- Written and recorded statements & AOE/COE statements.
- Writing investigative reports.
All candidates must be willing and able to check in, as directed, with a designated member of the management team.
- Must be a licensed private investigator with a MINIMUM 5 years of verifiable investigative experience.
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice or related field preferred
- Bi-Lingual preferred (Spanish/Creole), but not mandatory
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary within a multi-state coverage area
- Flexibility to work varied/irregular hours and days
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Self-starter who takes on challenging responsibilities and holds self-accountable for results and performance.
- Strong attention to detail with commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
- Possess a valid state-issued driver’s license
- Possess a reliable surveillance vehicle, covert and video camera, and laptop computer with windows operating system, Microsoft word, and internet connection
Job Type: Part-time