HireIO was founded by a group of top Engineers and HR Professionals. From executive search to professional recruitment, we integrate our great industry-specific technical expertise with our practical experience to recruit professionals of all levels and functions for our clients. Our goal is to help our client address key business needs and recruit the world-class talent needed.
Our company’s continued growth and success has created opportunities for qualified individuals to join our team of RTS Carrier Services sales professionals.
- Analyze job requirements with clients
- Identify clients’ needs according to discussion with clients and maintained the long-term relationship
- Obtain a thorough understanding of job requisitions (i.e. KSAs, competitiveness, etc.) and conduct research when necessary
- Implement sourcing strategies and identify potential candidates
- Search talents on websites (i.e. LinkedIn, Monster, Dice, etc.)
- Communicate with candidates and understand candidates’ skills and interests
- Support Consultants to conduct labor market research
- Analyze current talent pool
- Conduct research and estimate compensation ranges for different level of positions
- Design market mapping
- Match candidates with suitable positions and draft referral reports
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System
- Coordinate interviews in different time zones
- Collaborate with clients’ recruiting team to continually improve processes and experience
- Provide onsite support for recruiting events and forums
- Be interested in consultant Industry, particularly recruiting
- Be self-motivated and proactive
- Have a high level of comfort and confidence around engineers, managers, executives
- Ask questions and think why you ask those questions
- Bear the ability and comfort to multitask and prioritize your work
- MBA or graduate degree preferred
- Previous experience in a technical sourcing or recruiting role would be a plus.
- Be interested in / familiar with IT industry and ecosystem in China as well as in the Silicon Valley
- Base + Commission + Free Company Lunch
- Benefits package
- Opportunities to build your own network with Silicon Valley talents and leading AI Internet companies
- Weekly case training and experience sharing from top talents
- Lots of opportunities to learn HR related skills, but in business, technology, finance, etc.
- Work-life balance: We would love to see a commitment to be onsite at our San Jose office on normal weekdays but take your time off when you need it.
- You will find fun and pleasure working with us!
Job Type: full time
Job Type: Full-time
- Technical Recruiting: 1 year (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules