Provide direct support to the Program Manager for the execution of current and future business goals, contract execution on multiple contracts, customer objectives and formulation of new business strategies. Determines customer requirements and translates these into organizational plans which include the development of SOWs, WBS, Integrated Master Plans (IMP), Integrated Master Schedules (IMS), Risk Assessments, Schedule Metric generation and reporting, and all activities related to execution of the Program. Possess a high level of understanding of the Program and will proactively address schedule conflicts and plan execution. Ability to interface with a multi-discipline team, Program Managers, Cost Account Managers, external Customers and Subcontractors.
- Develop & maintain Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and Integrated Master Plans (IMPs).
- Experienced in scheduling software such as MS Project and/or Open Plan.
- Earned Value Management (EVM) experience.
- Scheduling metrics generation & reporting.
- Ability to prepare and present various types of reports to all levels of Management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to apply organizational, planning, management, problem solving & execution skills to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good command of written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Extensive knowledge with developing & maintaining Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) & Integrated Master Plans (IMPs).
- Experience in Open Plan scheduling software or similar scheduling software.
- Cost and Schedule integration w/ regard to EVM.
- Risk & Opportunity Management.
- Ability to multi-task and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, work complex issues, and meet deadlines.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.