Komico Technology, Inc., a global leader in the semiconductor parts cleaning industry, is seeking a Process Engineer for the Austin, TX location.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Carry out research relevant to developing and improving process
- Responsible for process monitoring with SPC
- Responsible for all of process issues and troubleshooting including OCAP
- Test, document and establish procedures for new products
- Create the fixture if needed
- Create SOP and Process Routing in MES
- Responsible for process change
- New Material and New Equipment Qualification
- Calculation Testing cost and Actual Production Cost
- Provide technical support to customer meeting
- Responsible for improving process analyst and technician skills.
- Make the project planning and carry out
- Reporting to department manager about all of related work and issues
- Possible to take over process analyst and technician job duty
- Basic Material and Chemistry Knowledge
- Statistical Process Control(SPC)
- Design of Experiment(DOE)
- 5S Skill
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Education / Experience:
- Able to navigate stairs and ladders and access confined and tight space areas
- Able to work within diverse work environments; i.e. Clean room, Office, & Outdoors
- Occasional lifting pushing and pulling of up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending and squatting in order to reach in difficult to reach areas
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to type, write and perform other repetitive motions for long periods of time
- Must follow all Environmental Health and Safety procedures and understand the impact of position on safety and environment.
- Must thoroughly understand consequences of failure to follow operational and EHS procedures
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from accredited University
or a minimum of 2 years Process Analyst experience in related business area and Bachelor’s Degree from accredited University
or minimum 6 years of Process Analyst experience in related business area