Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator Job in Downtown San Diego, CA
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment? Are you known for your ability to manage projects and help where ever needed? Ajilon is working with a company in the pop culture industry and they are in search of a hardworking Executive Assistant to support their Creative Director and HR Manager. This is an incredible opportunity for anyone that is looking to gain experience with a company that offers a start-up environment but is still part of a larger, well-known organization. This is a non-profit organization that has been around for over 50 years and has established a large presence in San Diego. This is a temporary opportunity that is set to last approximately three months depending on project completion, and the pay will be between $22 and $25 per hour, depending on experience.
- Providing direct support to the Creative Director and HR Manager
- Screening incoming calls and emails and communicating with vendors
- Working with vendors to reserve hotel and event spaces
- Client and vendor contract negotiations
- Managing special projects assigned by Director
- Gathering information and producing reports as needed
- Scheduling meetings and maintaining calendar
- Assisting with day-to-day operations
- At least two years of executive assistant or project coordination experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to manage projects
If you are interested in an Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator Job in Downtown San Diego, CA then please click “apply now” or e-mail your résumé to Nicolette.Suskauer@ajilon.com.