Since 2008,J. F. Goetz & Associates has provided the mid-Atlantic region with comprehensive, expert fire and explosion investigations, which exceed industry standards.
With a focus on customer service, reliability, responsiveness and professionalism, the experts at J. F. Goetz & Associates are an industry favorite among legal and insurance professionals. Specializing in large, complex industrial and commercial losses, residential and vehicle fire losses, case development, subrogation/litigation coordination and expert testimony. Our company is eager to identify our next investigator as we continue to grow.
Position: We are seeking Certified Fire Investigators (CFI and/or CFEI).
Locations We Currently Service: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware
Qualifications: An ideal applicant would be:
- Located in or around Bucks County, PA (NOT a requirement)
- Experienced Certified Fire Investigator (CFI and/or CFEI) credentials
- Motivated, organized and professional
- Experienced in performing an NFPA 921 compliant fire/explosion scene investigation, to include the use of state of the art technology, ie. CAD programs, 3D Photography, Drone Photography and Matterport cameras.
- Comfortable traveling within thePennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware markets as needed.
- Capable and experienced in conducting interviews of witnesses, public sector fire service and law enforcement officials, evidence collection and documentation
- Able to identify potential matters of subrogation, liability, responsibility and insurance coverage issues
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Skilled in report writing and providing expert testimony at legal proceedings
We offer competitive compensation and travel, mileage and expense reimbursements.
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $65.00 per hour
- Are you a Certified Fire Investigator (CFI and/or CFEI)?
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift