- Natural Language Processing
- Data Warehouse
We have a prime contract looking for strong technical resources who will provide software engineering and operations support to design, develop, and test unique Big Data solutions to address high-priority, and oftentimes time-sensitive operational needs. The resource will work in a dynamic, mission-driven team environment in a variety of roles. This person will build and configure infrastructure, tools, and capabilities. Some travel may be possible.
1. Holds a degree in Information Systems, computer science, or at least 3 years equivalent education/work experience.
2. Experience designing, deploying, and maintaining data networks.
3. Experience with data engineering - including Extract Transform Load (ETL) methodologies.
4. Experience with developing and managing Data Catalogs.
5. Experience with Linux, Windows, and Cisco in working environments.
6. Experience designing, configuring, testing, deploying, and operating networking and technical infrastructure to support mission operations, including information security systems and devices. In addition, the candidate must be able to clearly articulate and justify design choices and how these selections and the overall architecture provide the required capabilities while mitigating security concerns.
7. Experience developing various software components/capabilities, including Natural Language Processing (NLP) systems, in a sensitive environment.
8.Experience with establishing the technical infrastructure to enable Big Data analytics/Data Science to include past experience cultivating an efficient IT environment which can support advanced analytics/processing.
9. Experience managing data storage environments including SAN and related infrastructure.
1. Experience working in a technical capacity within a multi-discipline team of resources to include developing and implementing of technical solutions/capabilities.
2. Experience with network scripting in a dynamic mission environment.
3. Experience working with Multiple Operating Systems such as MAC, or Windows 8, or similar operating systems.
4. Experience with Information, Network, and System Security.
5. Experience in the following languages, systems, and tools:(more than one in each category is preferred) Languages: Java, C, C++, Perl, Python, Scala, SQL Systems: Windows Server, Unix/Linux, Matlab, Oracle, Hadoop Tools: Office, Visio, Splunk
6. Experience exhibiting written and verbal communications.
Clearance Level: TS/SCI w. poly
Many Volume positions require an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship. Volume Integration, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.