Church of the Incarnation is committed to building Christ’s kingdom by worshipping God in the Great Tradition of the church, making disciples, serving the poor, and raising up leaders for the renewal of the church nationally and internationally.
Education, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with scheduling and management software (Ministry Scheduler Pro, eSpace, FellowshipOne, etc.) or the ability to learn new software easily
- Basic knowledge of Episcopal liturgy and the Book of Common Prayer
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, especially effective oral communication
- Proactive, well organized, and detail-oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a team setting, is service-minded, and flexible
- Able to promptly execute and prioritize multiple tasks at a time with minimal supervision
- Pleasant and cheerful customer-parishioner support
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create service bulletins and ministers’ notebooks for Sundays, weddings, funerals, and special services
- Facilitate volunteer lay server scheduling
- Administrative tasks in support of the weekly services — distribution of bulletins, lector binders, ministers’ notebooks, attendance sheets, etc.
- Coordinate baptisms — act as primary contact person for candidates and their families, schedule baptisms, create certificates and assemble gift bags, etc.
- Manage all traditional worship events through online scheduling software
30 hours per week
This is a full-time position with benefits. If interested in this position please provide your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 2 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Parental leave
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused