This is a remote part-time consultancy, preferably based in Miami or NY.
As an Educational Technology company, we offer an online platform to teachers, parents and students. Part of our offering is creating high quality educational content including lesson plans, activities, workbooks, videos and games for students to learn more efficiently. We are seeking a Spanish Consultant/Educator who can create curriculum plans as well as individual lessons, focused on middle or high school levels.
- Sharing observations and recommendations with the product team, authors, and subject matter experts responsible for developing related products
- Collaborate with the Content team and other teams to develop creative and engaging Spanish lessons using technology
- Create Spanish curriculum maps and overviews for multiple grade levels
- Work directly with teachers and school districts to understand their needs and tailor our content to fulfill them
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, preferably in Spanish/language related field
- 3+ years classroom teaching experience
- Experience creating Spanish lessons and content for middle or high school grades
- Native fluency in Spanish, and ability to communicate professionally in English with internal stakeholders
- Tech savvy with a current understanding of new media and technology
- Experience translating from English to Spanish