Full-time | Temporary | Contract
Full Job Description
Assist your local COVID 19 screening sites, and be an advocate for patients! The pay rate for this 4 week contract is $26/hr ($1,040.00/week)
Typical duties of an Intake Coordinator:
- A successful candidate must have excellent personal skills and be comfortable working with patients in a clinical environment.
- Must be familiar with medical terminology.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- Similar positions include patient intake clerk and patient admissions clerk.
- Interviewing incoming patients prior to admission to gather demographic, insurance and emergency information
- Ensuring completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures
- Explaining facility policies, preparing and distributing patient identification bands, and arranging for transportation to assigned rooms
- Additional duties may include answering phones, and assisting family members that are present.
- Must be able to set-up and break down site locations
- These positions require each person to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as gown, mask, and face-shield (at a minimum per CDC guidelines). The PPE will be provided by the location.
- Days and Shift Times may vary, depending on location (up to 12 hour shifts)
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $26.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Medical Admin: 1 year (Preferred)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Saturday (Preferred)
- Sunday (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative