For more than 20 years, WINFertility has been managing family-building benefits that are delivered with care and support by the highest quality providers. WIN is the largest, most experienced fertility benefit management company in the country. It offers inclusive family-building solutions to employers, health plans and individual patients. From integrated fertility management, including medical treatment, pharmacy and reproductive genetics, to surrogacy and adoption, WIN’s mission is to help build families by providing access to the best network doctors, technology and emotional support at the lowest cost.
WIN’s managed fertility programs include an integrated medical and pharmaceutical model that is unique to the industry. Its dedicated nurse care managers, all with experience in reproductive endocrinology clinics, guide employees through every step of their fertility journey, and are available 24/7.
The Manger, IT Security is responsible for the day to day security of all internal and external access points for the company’s infrastructure, meeting the company’s contractual and regulatory obligations for IT security and maintaining and continually strengthening the company’s strong security posture.
- Prepare and maintain company physical, technical, and administrative policies and procedures
- Prepare exhibits, answer assessments and questionnaires and participate in audits and reviews with management, client, regulatory and certifying authorities
- Analyze, engage and coordinate with internal team and external vendors to analyze, conduct and participate in regular penetration testing, and vulnerability testing followed by immediate resolution, documentation and remediation of findings
- Coordinate with internal and external entities for all matters related to industry standard certifications (e.g. HITRUST)
- Coordinate with IT network and infrastructure team members to secure, test and maintain all internal / external access points within the company’s infrastructure, including:
- Palo Alto and SonicWALL firewalls
- Dell Switches
- Cisco IronPort mail filter
- VMware NSX
- Secure websites and portals (SSL certificates)
- Secure FTP site for daily and ad hoc file transfers
- Encryption of files and devices to preserve company and patient information
- Maintaining company’s anti-virus / -malware / -ransomware solution
- Document and maintain network configurations and authentication parameters
- Ensure secure transfer to company’s co-location for Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery
- Implement incident response protocols including maintenance and reporting of incident and disclosure logs
- Build and manage compliance checklists in line with client contracts and regulatory obligations
- Conduct and document results of internal security audits
- Manage updates to IT security training material
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in the field of computer science or other related field
- 5 years of relevant work/compliance/management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of expertise in:
- Security reporting, policies, and audits
- Penetration testing, intrusion prevention and remediation
- Expertise in Active Directory, domain controllers, FSMO, DNS, DHCP, DFS, and group policy with extensive knowledge of network transport and protocols, switch management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required
- Ability to consistently enhance knowledge of security regulations, threats, solutions, certifications
- Keen attention to detail and documentation capabilities
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment
- Ability to articulate company position, responses and manage client expectations during audits
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
WIN offers our employees competitive and comprehensive benefits to include but not limited to:
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
- Life Insurance (company paid and supplemental)
- Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with a per month company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Transit Account
- 401k plus company match
- Pet Insurance
WIN Perks and PlumBenefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free access to Fitness Center at our main office location
- Free indoor parking at our main office location
- Transit Account
Job Type: Full-time
- Compliance Management: 5 years (Required)
- Penetration Testing: 5 years (Required)
- Active Directory: 5 years (Required)
- Security reporting: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off