Are you a Journalism, English, Communications or Marketing under grad student who is creative and has a passion for writing? If so, Wholesale Supplies Plus is currently seeking a highly motivated, highly energetic college student to join our Marketing team for a full-time (40 hrs week) summer internship. This is a paid opportunity. You'll get creative assignments. You'll get to sit at the table, make contributions and get to know real-life, day-to-day content marketing. You'll not only learn principles, you'll get to put them into practice.
This role will help create content for our various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google, Indeed, Pinterest) as well as our website.
If you’re an ambitious, social savvy, and creative individual looking to gain valuable online media experience, please apply!
- Demonstrate holistic awareness of SEO tactics and analytics
- Expand upon and execute existing social media strategy to build followers and generate sales across all social media platforms
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s brand
- Create and post original content to align with our services and promotional programs
- Support of the websites’ front-end including updating content, forms, photos and videos
- Use web analytics to monitor and determine the impact of content campaigns
- Landing Page, autoresponders and click funnel skills are a must
- Student in junior or senior year of a four-year university in a Journalism, Communications, English or Marketing program.
- Experience in writing blogs, case studies or similar work; must have excellent writing skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- Collaborates well with others
- Good at managing multiple priorities
- Extensive knowledge of online marketing channels
- Able to change gears quickly High energy
Job Type: Internship
Pay: $16.50 per hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Independence, OH 44131 (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible