Provides advanced level expertise in the design, development, and implementation of new or enhanced ERP systems and business processes in support of Human Resources information technology. Provides advanced expertise in support of business process changes for information systems projects. Identifies opportunities for business process improvement and initiates projects to make improvements with or without deploying information technology.
Opportunity to hire at various level depending on the successful applicant's level of experience and exposure to needed technology.
Position Key Accountabilities:
1. Designs, implements, and supports Talent Management/Recruiting, Compensation, Performance Management, employee learning and development processes and HRIS systems (Taleo/Oracle, Oracle Fusion, Peoplesoft, Success Factors)
2. Evaluates and analyzes current business processes, recommends improvements and leads the design of new business processes and systems.
3. Conducts business systems analysis and design, data modeling, process flow modeling, and process reengineering. Analyzes business processes and reviews existing information systems and processes. Analyzes process flows, identifies opportunities for improvement. Maps and documents existing business processes and business rules.
4. Configures the HRIS systems to meet the business requirements.
5. Prepares business cases including cost/benefit analysis for proposed processes.
6. Designs new systems that support business processes. Designs and implements new or improved business processes. Reviews new systems designs and functions. Compares differences between existing systems and new systems. Designs system modifications. Designs interfaces to other systems. Identifies data, interfaces and tests requirements. Designs and executes systems tests and acceptance test scripts and procedures. Develops and leads communications as part of system implementation efforts. Helps to ensure referential integrity of the data model.
7. Develops and analyzes reports and documents for existing business processes and business rules. Identifies reporting requirements.
8. Analyzes organizational changes and develops implementation plans. Analyzes training needs and designs training materials. Trains users in new procedures and systems.
9. Documents, resolves, tracks and monitors system administrative issues to ensure a timely resolution and follow up with clients
10. Identifies, analyzes, researches and escalates technical issues, ensuring timely resolution for users
11. Adheres to UT-H IT policies and procedures and industry accepted practice.
12. Works as a member of a multi-disciplinary team; communicates project status and objectives.
13. Provides post implementation support including conducting post implementation review and documenting goal attainment.
14. Performs other duties as assigned
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, a business related field or related experience in lieu of education.
Three (3) years of experience in systems analysis and design preferred.
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently and/or a negligible amount constantly to move objects.
This job class may contain positions that are security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of Texas Education Code § 51.215