To effectively manage accounts and actively seek new clients in the required tooling and industrial service industry
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule. Call on existing potential sales accounts and other sales opportunities.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the needs and application of end user.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of accounts.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and literature.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing , products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Provide historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $45,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- english/Spanish (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms