Radio Room is currently seeking a General Manager who will be responsible for day-to-day operations of all (FOH) front of house and (BOH) back of house team members at one of our venues. The General Manager will be responsible for driving sales, managing costs, delivering an exceptional guest experience, and creating a high-performance, team-oriented workplace culture. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of management experience in a full-service, high-volume restaurant; creative ideas to drive sales and repeat business; and the capability to recruit, train, discipline, and develop team members.
General Functions + Responsibilities
- Meet restaurant operational standards by implementing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; recommending system improvements.
- Support restaurant goals in all areas of operations to achieve the desired volume growth and optimum profit; Drive sales and repeat business by building rapport and establishing relationships with guests; Control costs by monitoring expenditures, identifying variances, and minimizing waste.
- Organize, run and supervise smooth and efficient daily shifts (including opening and closing shifts), ensuring an exceptional guest and employee experience; Maintain guest service by helping wait staff with table preparation and food delivery.
- Maintain ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Accomplish restaurant human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; Clearly communicate job expectations and developmental feedback; Adhere to and enforce policies and procedures; Ensure that all paperwork and documentation is completed accurately and on a timely basis.
- Monitor, address and document individual employee performance through on-going feedback, positive recognition, formal performance reviews, coaching and, when necessary, disciplinary action up to and including
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Monitor and ensure the restaurant and the team’s compliance with all Company and restaurant policies and procedures as well as all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Other duties assigned as needed
Experience and Education Requirements
- At least 5 years of full-service management experience in a high-volume restaurant required
- Experience managing multiple units and/or opening a new store preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven track record of delivering results in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated leadership capability to build strong teams and achieve business goals
- Ability to plan and set goals and communicate direction to others.
- Valid Allergen, Sanitation and ServSafe Certifications required
Perks + Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Food and Beverage Discounts
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
- 401K + Discretionary Company Match
- Training, development & advancement opportunities and much more…
Dineamic Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Casual dining restaurant
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Restaurant management: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person