The Inventory & Fulfillment Tech is responsible for accounting for and maintaining accurate finished inventory at all times as well as assisting in the development and implementation of all inventory control procedures, forms, logs, reports, and efficiencies. This is a position that requires previous knowledge and experience of software-based cannabis inventory management and fulfillment techniques.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in development of department scheduling;
- Procurement of distribution and fulfillment packaging materials equipment, and consumables;
- Intake, logging and accounting of finished goods from internal operating units;
- Accounts for all product traveling into and out of secure vaults and storage areas;
- Week-end and Month-end inventory reconciliations and reports;
- Investigates inventory variances and performs adjustments if needed;
- Audits physical inventory and software systems regularly;
- Prepares weekly inventory reports for management;
- Maintains and updates inventory management & compliance software to reflect accurate levels on a daily basis;
- Receives incoming product from external partners and verifies compliance and quantities received;
- Receives, logs, and accounts for all product returns and exchanges;
- Develops the procedures, controls, logs, and forms necessary to accurately manage, track and report inventory levels;
- Identifies and reports on areas of process optimization;
- Ensures all secure storage areas are compliant, organized and clean;
- Perform physical tasks such as grasping, lifting, walking, standing, and repetitive motions for long periods;
- Abide by and enforce all department safety programs;
- Adhere to all company and Nevada state policies in an ethical manner;
- Performs other duties as may be required from time to time including: assisting other departments and facility maintenance.
Bachelor’s Degree (BA) from a four-year college or university in business, accounting, logistics, supply-chain, or management or a similar business related field is preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 2+ years employment experience in an inventory or product fulfillment role;
- 1+ years experience with Metrc regulatory tracking software;
- 1+ years of supervisory or management experience preferred;
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and database software;
- Experience with internal auditing and efficient movement of goods;
- Proficiency in OSX & PC operating platforms and all Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint;
- Must be capable of working independently to effectively execute all tasks on time;
- Perform all job functions under stress while maintaining attention to detail, speed, and accuracy.
- Stand/walk for up to 6 hours at a time;
- Able to sit for up to 8 hours at a time;
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds safely and properly;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be able to work in temperatures as low as 55F for up to 2 hours at a time;
- Days, nights, holidays, and weekend work may be required.
- Applicant must be at least 21 years of age;
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check;
- Must be eligible to successfully register for and maintain a Nevada Marijuana Establishment Agent Card.
SSAC, LLC provides employment and opportunities for advancement, compensation, training, and growth according to individual merit, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, genetic information, or disability, in accordance with Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action. Health insurance, PTO, and 6 paid company holidays.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The list of job elements, responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, or conditions is not exhaustive, but is merely illustrative of the current requirements of the essential functions of the job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Inventory: 2 years (Required)
- Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Supervisory or Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marijuana Enforcement Tracking Reporting Compliance (METRC): 1 year (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly