We are seeking 2 Project Controls Specialists for long-term projects in the Baltimore area.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining project / program schedules using Oracle Primavera P6.
- Develop complex project schedules working with functional leads and project managers.
- Maintain schedule throughout the project lifecycle via feedback from the internal project team as well as input from contractor and vendor schedules and associated communication.
- Present output in a manner that facilitates the planning and execution of the project in line with project objectives.
- Critical and near-critical paths will be identified as well as trends to help project team stay on track.
- Ability to cost-load the schedule at a reasonable level of detail to produce cash flow for the project. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in project controls and scheduling.
- Proficient computer skills especially in Oracle Primavera P6 software.
- In depth understanding of critical path method.
- Scheduling experience with linear project types is a plus.
- Advanced reporting skills (including BI Publisher) is a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.