- Daily course operations changing hole locations, emptying waste & moving tee markers etc..
- Use of mowers, leaf blowers, bunker rakes, and others.
- The use of landscape tools such as shovels, rakes, & pruners
- Detail work for course hand watering, mulching, sodding ie.
- Assisting in irrigation projects, drainage, and sprinkler head replacement.
We are looking to hire people that can:
- Perform physical labor outside in all types of weather.
- Flexible & adaptable schedules.
- Be willing to work early mornings.
- Open to learning and training for grounds work on a golf course.
- No Golf Course experience required.
- Retirees and Vets welcome to apply
- Golf privileges
- Lunch and Clubhouse discounts
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location