Huffmaster Companies is recruiting for experienced Electricians for a possible job action early September in up-state New York.
Pay rate $50
60 hour per full work week guarantee if you are ready, willing and able to work each scheduled shift.
- Provided Airfare or Reimbursed mileage (one round trip) up to 300 miles.
- Daily per diem for meals and incidentals
- Responsible to perform all work and tests on electrical and electronic systems, subsystems and installations.
- Ranging from 34.5 KV to MV.
- Electrical maintenance of production equipment to include; repair, installation, rebuilding and upgrading.
- Telephones and telephone computer systems and equipment throughout the complex.
- Required to perform; preventive maintenance, electrical construction (building/machine), machine design and repair, schematic drafting and layout design, material takeoffs, project estimation, inventory control for electrical shop, diagnostic skills on mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electronic and electrical/mechanical systems.
- Uses IAW, NEC, NFPA codes to perform work
- A complete knowledge of relay logic, analog and digital circuitry, programmable controller language, with the proper set up, operation and reading of a variety of diagnostic instruments is required.
- Extensive specific skills training with application of the principles of electricity, electronics, electronic logic and integrated transmission technologies.
- Understanding of circuits, their component parts and how they work together including electronic circuits, digital and analog transmission concepts.
- Perform sophisticated diagnostic and repair activities on complex electromechanical system.
- Requires ability to prepare and/or interpret highly complex technical graphic representation.
- Computations involving trigonometry and other mathematical methods.
- High mental application with extreme close visual attention required for extended periods in a variable work environment where hazardous conditions may exist.
If you have questions, please call and speak to a recruiter at 800-486-1544.
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $50.00 per hour
- Electrical: 1 year (Required)
- Journeyperson License (Required)