Merakey is currently seeking a Credentialing Specialist to join our Human Resources department in our Blue Bell, PA location.
Working within the Human Resources Center of Excellence, the Credentialing Support Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Process all new hire application / credentialing documentation for assigned caseload of candidates, ensuring completeness and accuracy of information.
- Constantly collect and process significant amounts of verification, criminal background and accreditation information, checking for full completeness and accuracy. This may involve verifying the legitimacy of information with universities, licensing agencies, prior employers, etc.
- Verify that candidate credentials are in compliance with program, State and Federal standards.
- Effectively communicate with Program Managers/Directors and Staffing Partners on a regular basis regarding process delays due to missing or incomplete information or lack of response from candidate.
- Report any anticipated delays in credentialing for assigned caseload to Credentialing Manager for assistance and resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Work/Life Balance
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- 24-Hour Nurse Hotline
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.
For more information on Merakey and our various divisions, please visit: www.merakey.org
Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
APPLY TODAY www.merakey.org/careers
Requisition # 50098
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at email@example.com
- 1 year credentialing experience
- Strong customer service skills/orientation
- Experience in HR records management
- Auditing and accounting preferred
- Strong data entry and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Responsiveness in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently without close supervision
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled