This position is responsible for managing sales, managing FBA inventory, marketing campaign, SEO, keywords set up, setting up bids, product strategies, analyze and create reports, evaluate processes related to our E-commerce accounts. The candidate must be familiar with Amazon sites, 3rd party companies and digital marketing. The ideal candidate will help drive sales and growth for all third party channels and will provide forward-thinking, results-driven and high-level strategy and e-blasts, websites and social media marketing, not being limited to Amazon sales and marketing.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement Amazon Seller Central and FBA inventory program.
- Manage company’s listings on Amazon daily, including: setting up new listings, operating terms, modifying the listings and optimize them according to company’s marketing strategies.
- Enhance product titles, descriptions, categorization, and keywords for optimal performance, improving page rank and sales.
- Support launching additional 3rd party market places including Shopify, Walmart, rakuten, etc.
- Continually identify and evaluate new opportunities for better product listing optimization.
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase sales, visibility, brand recognition, and drive sales across AMS, Seller Central, AMG, and AAP
- Explore and recommend appropriate expansion into international Amazon markets as well as other marketplaces.
- Monitor competitors and adjust approach to ensure position as a category leader.
- Understand the social media universe and stay current with social media trends, language, outlets and resources to achieve the best performance.
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability. Drive website traffic and conversions.
- Conduct ongoing research to evaluate content performance, web/market trends, keyword optimization.
- Research markets and analyze product data to find products to launch on Amazon
- Create great key words on listing titles for our products be the top rank searching results.
- Collaborate with sales/marketing team and leverage acquisition channels outside of Amazon (e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Adwords) to drive the brand’s growth on Amazon and a company website.
- Monitor and analyze ASIN performance, rankings, ratings and customer reviews.
- Create sales and marketing report on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis, including effective marketing strategies and data analyzing accordingly.
- Manage and work closely with marketing team, create effective promotional activities, optimize listings, attract more attentions to increase sales.
Qualifications and requirement:
- Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central experience (minimum 3 year (required) to 5 years (preferred).
- Detail-Oriented & Ability to see the big picture of a project
- Organized and self-motivated with a collaborative attitude.
- Well versed in working with Amazon media (AMG and AMS) and merchant teams.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to contribute in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to generate innovative insights from analysis, communicate results effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-focused environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Willingness to be “all hands on deck” and perform other duties as assigned
- Beauty Industry Experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Facebook Advertising: 3 years (Preferred)
- Beauty Industry: 3 years (Preferred)
- Google AdWords: 3 years (Preferred)
- Brea, CA 92821 (Preferred)