Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
This is a permanent laboratory position in a protein biochemistry group involved in the characterization of critical protein reagents to support protein therapeutic pre-clinical testing and release testing.
- Following standard analytical protocols and work sheets to support the characterization of protein reagents used in preclinical assay development and release testing. The characterization of a protein reagent includes Protein Concentration, Purity, Identity, Labeling efficiency, and Activity.
- Document all analytical work in electronic laboratory notebook according to a defined protocol and provide documentation to the supervisor in a specified timeline for reagent summary reports.
- May perform protein purification and modification as required, to support new reagent demand.
- There will be opportunities to perform analytical method development as time permits for all programs.
Minimum Years of Experience:
- Experienced in the general operations of a laboratory and be able to manage and organize data with minimal supervision.
- Fundamental technical competencies in key analytical protein methodologies such as SDS-PAGE, CE-SDS, MALDI-TOF MS, western blotting, size exclusion chromatography, UV-Vis spectrosphotometry, protein purification and basic chemistry skills as applied toward protein modifications.
- A familiarity with GLP laboratory practices regarding notebook documentation is desirable.
- BS in biochemistry or related field. 0-2 years of protein purification, modification and characterization experience.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.