We are looking for a junior/ Entry level QA Analyst to join our growing team.
- knowledge with web services, web sites, database, network connectivity and authentication, SQL Server, configuration, and debugging
- Knowledge of managing software builds and code deployments in multiple environments and knowledge in creating release templates from scratch and modifying as required
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Work, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience/Knowledge with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines and function well under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships with all departments within the Information Technology department, as well as the business partners
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, as well as organization and document skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing. Analyses and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyses test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with application and infrastructure teams in resolution of problems.
- Assist in building a culture of learning and continuous improvement for the team.
Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, IT, MIS, MBA Finance, Marketing, General Management and Any other relevant education.
Please apply with your updated resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year