TAD PGS, INC. is currently seeking an NX Programmer for one of our clients in Canoga Park, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shall be responsible for creating new CNC programs, setup instructions, prove-out of new technologies, first article inspection review and error resolution, fixture design, modify existing CNC programs, as well as project estimating.
- Analyzes engineering models/drawings to define the sequence of machining operations to ensure that the design intent and component quality is achieved.
- Shall closely interact with Process Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers and Machinists to ensure that error-free first-time-through CNC programs are created and delivered to Manufacturing within required delivery dates.
- Make proper cutting tool selections; taking into consideration such factors as work holding device, material type, material removal volume, speeds, feeds, and machine tool imitations.
- Use Vericut machine simulation and optimization software to troubleshoot/validate CNC programs and ensure highly efficient and error-free first-time-through CNC machining processes.
- Develop, write probe logic macros to perform on machine touch probe measuring, work offset updates, cutter offset updates and part feature data collection.
- Proficient in Siemens NX9-NX11 CNC programming is required.
- Proficient in Lathe, Mill-Turn, and up to 5 axis Mill CNC programming of high temp alloy materials is required.
- Proficient in cutting to selection to support CNC programming is required.
- Preferred Requirements:
- Proficient in Vericut CNC machining simulation is desired.
- Proficient in Type II macro CNC Programming is desired.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree with 10-15 years of CNC machining and programming experience.
- Will accept equivalent experience in lieu of degree, consideration is on a case by case basis.
TAD PGS, INC. specializes in delivering secure, reliable and rapidly implemented workforce solutions to the U.S. Federal marketplace, including U.S. Government agencies and their prime contractors. With more than 50 years of experience, TAD PGS, INC. has earned a reputation for accountability, a value that government agencies and prime contractors both demand and deserve.
TAD PGS, INC. sources professionals for the full spectrum of federal positions, from administrative to management, and those contracts requiring extremely niche-oriented technical skills and the highest levels of security clearance.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor / Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals / EOE Protected Veterans/Disability