Our mission is to redefine the home experience through intelligently designed products and services delivered to every home by people who care.
Who Are We:
- Vivint Smart Home is a leading smart home company in North America. Vivint delivers an integrated smart home system with in-home consultation, professional installation and support delivered by its Smart Home Pros, as well as 24-7 customer care and monitoring. Dedicated to redefining the home experience with intelligent products and services, Vivint serves more than 1.4 million customers throughout the U.S. and Canada. Vivint is on the Forbes 2018 list of “America’s Best Employers, as well as the Forbes 2019 list of “America’s Best Employers for Diversity.” The company is the largest tech employer in Utah, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Fast Company’s World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies for 2017. For more information, visit www.vivint.com.
Calculate, audit, and pay commissions for multiple Departments within Vivint and answer employee questions regarding compensation.
- Load, calculate, and audit weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly commission calculations.
- Assist in finding software issues within Workday, Salesforce, and Callidus Cloud and when found recommend solutions and follow through on making solutions work.
- Constant process updating to make processes more efficient.
- Assist in ad-hoc reporting and incentive plan execution on the fly.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, pivot tables, and data mining.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to prioritize, problem solve, take initiative, maintain confidentiality of sensitive personnel information.
- Proven ability to remain flexible in the face of change and changing priorities.
- Excellent analytical and independent thinking skills.
- 1-3 years of experience in an Analyst role.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Finance, Information Systems, Statistics, or Strategy.
- Familiarity of Microsoft Office Suite Products.
- Domo, Tableau, SQL a plus.
Free catered lunch/snacks/drinks; new menu daily
Paid holidays and flexible paid time away
Your choice between Mac or PC
Employee pricing on smart home products
Casual dress code
Onsite health clinic
What We Stand For:
Honesty and Integrity Come First - Do the right thing
Customer Obsession is Our Advantage - A relentless passion to serve the customer
Innovation is Essential - Today’s innovation is tomorrow’s lifeblood
We Win Together - Individuals win games:
teams win championships
Exceptional is Expected - Talk is cheap:
create value, not just motion
We Give Back - Helping people is core to our DNA
Find out more about what it's like to work here:
Behind the big orange logo:
an inside look at Vivint Smart Home
Why Vivint Smart Home is One of the Most Innovative Companies
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.