DSoft Technology is a leading provider of IT services and custom software and website development, specializing in .Net and Umbraco technologies. We are a Colorado Springs-based Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Microsoft Certified Partner with 5 gold competencies, and 1 of only 16 Umbraco Certified Partners in North America. We serve clients from the federal, state, and local governments as well as the private sector.
We are seeking the best software, technology and engineering professionals who share our enthusiasm for working in a dynamic environment supporting the US Air Force, US Forest Service, US Dept of Commerce, Federal Aviation Administration, Transportation Security Administration, and Veterans Administration, and in one of the fastest growing firms in Southern Colorado. We are looking for smart, humble, and hungry professionals who want to be part of a high performance team. DSoft Technology offers:
- A "high octane" work environment that is fast-paced and rewarding
- Business casual work environment
- Team players that collaborate and support each other
- High morals, with an emphasis on individual personal growth and character
- Top-notch benefits
- Flex time
- Family atmosphere
- Remote access
- Competitive salary.
We also offer employees abundant opportunities to give something back to their communities through self-chosen projects and firm-sponsored volunteer activities. We are looking for the best and the brightest career-minded business and IT professionals. DSoft Technology has a veteran hiring preference for disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans.
We are always interested in hearing from talented individuals with a good technology fit (see our Technologies page for specifics at dsoft-tech.com). We typically seek individuals with broad skills that span the entire Software Development Life Cycle and show an aptitude for successful business consulting service at all levels. If you fit our mold, we invite you to apply.
DSoft Technology is seeking Operations Research Analysts to support and assist the Headquarters Air Force Space Command with analysis of space systems, architectures, operations, CONOPS, CONEMPs and TTPs using operational research techniques.
- Formulate and apply mathematical modeling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions.
- Collect and analyze data and develop decision support software, service, or products.
- Develop and supply optimal time, cost, or logistics networks for program evaluation, review, or implementation.
- Develop decision support tools using operations research techniques and processes
- Responsible for applying appropriate operations research modeling techniques to problems that model input, output and logical flow in sufficient detail for programming to support space and cyberspace analysis
- Experience with monitoring the mathematical and programming aspects of project for adherence to objectives of the model.
- Experience with developing models that can utilize simulation. Incumbent must be capable of applying operations research methodology to define and formulate military systems and operational analysis.
- Posses knowledge of principles, theories, procedures and techniques to include probability and statistical concepts, decision analysis, optimization, linear regression game theory, graph theory, design of experiments, heuristic problem solving, monte carlo methods, stochastical processes, reliability theory, multiple criteria decision making, normative theory of decision, applied integer, linear and non-linear programming, quantitative analysis, data analytics.
- Experience with developing and using a variety of tools to support the analysis (Excel, R, OR-Tool for Python, SAS, etc) as well as experience with software languages to include (Python, Visual Basic Applications, etc.).
- Minimum 10 yrs industry/government experience.
- Masters or PhD in Operations Research from an accredited college or university. Candidates with degrees similar to Operations Research such as Management Science, Data Analytics, etc. are encouraged to apply but will require a review of the degree curriculum.
- Knowledge of AFSPC or NRO space operations and systems preferred
- DoD TS or TS/SCI clearance is required
- Relocation allowance for candidates outside of Colorado Springs, Colorado area.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Verifiable US Citizenship is Required. No green card holders can be accepted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $170,000.00 /year
- industry: 5 years (Required)
- Analysis: 5 years (Required)
- Masters in Science - Space Studies: 1 year (Required)
- DoD TS orTS/SCI (Required)
- Operations Research (OR) Degree (Required)