Crossroads Health offers the residents of Lake County, OH a continuum of recovery and mental health programs and services for all people, at any age or stage of life. As a community-based nonprofit, we are committed to providing trauma-informed, evidence-based services that change lives and impact communities. We desire to see all who seek support in living healthy, active, and productive lives.
We seek to find a passionate, experienced, licensed social worker or counselor to work as a Crisis Clinician as a part of our mobile crisis team. This social worker would provide mobile crisis and follow up assistance to individuals requiring behavioral health support in Lake County. This Crisis Clinician has the ability to provide potentially lifesaving support to individuals in need. This would be a 2nd shift position working Monday through Friday 3 p-11 p. More specifically, this person would be responsible for:
- Completing Crisis Risk Assessments with individuals (in home, office or community) regarding level of danger to self/others, severity of psychiatric symptoms, and existing support systems to determine a recommendation of continued outpatient or inpatient care.
- De-escalating, stabilizing and developing Crisis Safety Plans with individuals in their own environments.
- Providing short term case management and counseling services as needed.
- Conducting follow up visits with consumers recently discharged from inpatient hospitals and provide linkage to appropriate outpatient services.
- Providing clinical support and consultation to the Lake County Crisis Hotline staff
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or Nursing
- LSW, LPC, LISW, LPCC, or RN required
- Previous supervision experience in the mental health field
- Full Time position, must be able to work evenings 3-11 pm shift (with shift differential)
- Must be able to work independent and in a team.
- Must have demonstrative calm, empathetic and flexible manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.50 /hour
- social work or counseling: 1 year (Required)
- De-escalation mental health situations: 1 year (Preferred)
- LSW, LPC, LISW, LPCC or RN (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply