Performs unskilled and semi-skilled manual labor maintenance tasks
· Repair or replace defective electronic systems
· Assist production personnel in improving efficiency and productivity
· Ensuring the upkeep and maintenance of all areas of a facility
· Inspecting all electrical units and systems and ascertaining the proper functioning of the same
· Keeping a record of all the day to day maintenance activities undertaken in a facility
· Maintaining service cycle records
· Reporting defects, damages and malfunctions of any kind to the supervising authority.
· Handle appropriate paperwork in conjunction with latest quality standards
· Maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of the work areas.
· Complying with all company policies and the Occupational Safety and health administration rules while working.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Strict adherence to GRW policies and procedures.
· Set an example for all employees by exhibiting exemplary work habits and wise use of time.
· Monitor housekeeping to assure a clean and safe work environment.
· Standing, walking, or sitting for varying periods of time.
· Stooping and bending is required.
· Visual acuity is required.
· Lifting of up to 60+ pounds is sometimes required.
· Hand / eye coordination and manual dexterity is required.
· Must have a good understanding of the injection molding business, 1 year minimum experience in the field
· Must be able to troubleshoot, repair and read electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic prints
· Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
· Should be a self-started with a strong desire to excel.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to allow interaction with employees, customers, vendors and management on a professional level.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as: