FLANDERS is a global, privately owned and operated company.
We are currently seeking an Environmental Health and Safety Manager for our corporate office. This position will report to our VP of Continuous Improvement and will act as a consultant to all our Regional Service centers.
Flanders has remained in the forefront of innovative design, manufacturing, and service of the motors, generators, controls, drives, and automation systems that optimize industry’s return on investment.
- Lead company-wide EHS program.
- Consult with manufacturing and regional service centers (RSCs), to assure and administer EHS practices & procedures, following all related federal and state guidelines.
- Guarantee company-wide excellence in EHS workplace for FLANDERs employees.
- Collaborate with Safety Champions throughout the company as well as FLANDERS leadership, to ensure and promote compliance with corporate and all regulatory Safety requirements.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on Safety rules, regulations and reporting for our US locations, ensuring compliance from all Regional Service Centers on all OSHA, MSHA, DOT, EPA, local, state, and federal regulations. Staying current on all legal changes and updates.
- Analyze Safety data and metrics to track trends and determine areas of improvement.
- Establish consistent credibility with executive leadership, management, RSCs, internal and external customers as well as regulatory agencies.
- Lead safety, HSE, and awareness program trainings
- Correct working conditions, using knowledge of industrial processes, mechanics, and safety standards, develops loss control programs, and devises methods to evaluate safety progresses.
- Establish and implement EHS strategic continuous improvement plans. Explores industry trends and develops strategies.
- All other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree Occupational Safety, Health Safety Engineering, or any related field
- 7- 10 years’ experience in Safety management
- 5 years’ experience supporting multi-site operations, preferred.
- Certifications in Environmental, Health, and Safety measures (CSP), preferred.
- H & S Certification, preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of OSHA, MSHA, DOT, and EPA regulations.
- Great interpersonal, organizational, investigative, and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Expert user of technology: Microsoft Suite among others.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Consulting approach in dealing with multi-site organizational structure.
FLANDERS offers a best-in-class Total Compensation package that includes: Competitive salary, Full benefits, retirement savings + match, and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
- Certified Safety Professional (Required)