Extended Job Title
Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Org Level 7
691032 - Regional Administration Operations
Analyzes and coordinates office services such as personnel, budget preparation and control, fiscal affairs, equipment utilization, records control, and special management studies.
Up to 25%
Inputs TDCJ information from hospital and physician claims into the database.
Files all batches daily into appropriate files after entered into database.
Enters denials from Utilization Management into database.
Marks batches paid on database for end of month closing and files in appropriate files.
Assist Department in processing payment of Hospital claims, Physician claims, and onsite invoices as needed in coverage of overload in volume of claims received.
Provide backup for other analyst.
Processes onsite invoices by batching PO numbers for each individual TDCJ unit.
Process PHM payments to Tech departments completing requirements of Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Services Agreement.
Processes Texas Tech physician billings that complete the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Services agreement requirements through Banner Internal Purchase Funding Transfer to appropriate MPIP billing department.
Work is performed under general supervision with intellectual freedom, autonomy to nurture innovative ideas, bold explorations, and a pioneering spirit.
This valuable team member shall perform work in a manner that reflects the Values of TTUHSC:
- ONE TEAM unite and include diverse perspectives to achieve our mission
- KINDHEARTED exceed expectations with a kind heart, helping hands, and a positive attitude
- INTEGRITY be honorable and trustworthy even when no one is looking
- VISIONARY nurture innovative ideas, bold explorations, and a pioneering spirit
- BEYOND SERVICE create and deliver positive defining moments
Minimum Hire Rate
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected
Three to five years of accounting experience. Prefer experience in the medical field. Education/training can be substituted for previous work experience on a year-for-year basis.
Use and knowledge of a personal computer and Microsoft Office products. Data entry experienced required.
Basic reading and writing skills.
Ability to listen, research, and come to conclusion based on results of research.
Microsoft office, telephone, calculator, keyboarding, and ability to work with a variety of people
HSC - Correctional Managed Health Care
Regional Administration Operations
Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
Information and Records Clerks
- Generous paid time off, sick leave, and holiday schedule
- 100% paid health insurance for full time employees, 50% paid for dependents
- Dental, vision, long-term, and short-term disability benefits.
- State of Texas pension plan that vests in 5 years.
- State Employee tuition forgiveness and tuition assistance for continuing education
- Employer paid liability insurance for all licensed employees.
- And much more.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Bachelor's degree in job related field plus one year of related experience; OR a combination of related education and/or experience to equal five (5) years.