EIS Group is a global innovator, committed to providing the insurance industry with transformational platforms to enable their success. We deliver a digital insurance platform built to move insurance carriers closer to their customers.
At EIS Group our mission is unwavering:
continue to grow as global leader- delivering innovative solutions that combine best-in-class technology with deep domain expertise and proven business practices, establish key business relationships, and to employ a talent pool of the best and brightest, well-trained, highly-motivated individuals.
Our culture is highly innovative, collaborative and focused on building and maintaining relationships that allow us to surpass our customers’ expectations. We embrace the qualities that make each of our team members unique and develop each other’s skillsets so that together we can be stronger than the sum of our parts.
We are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team of insurance technology professionals and industry experts.
The Associate Product Manager:
Billing is a role that requires creativity, innovative thinking and genuine curiosity to conduct, identify and conceptualize Life & Annuity (L&A) product requirements and features.
In this role, the Associate Product Manager:
Billing will have a strong understanding of new business objectives and challenges, able to collaborate drive agreement on strategic experiences across a decentralized team as a key to success in this role.
This is a hands-on, detail-driven, analytical position which contributes to the strategy and design of solutions for the Life and Annuities markets.
The ideal candidate will work as part of the Life & Annuities Product management team and will bring a strong understanding of financial services products, technology, operations and agile methodologies.
- Identifying core business needs for the Life and Annuities markets, with a specific focus on the Cash Value Management, Billing, Commissions, and Ledger needs for "permanent life" and annuities products.
- Managing the creation and completion of product specifications for new Life and Annuities products and product-related changes.
- Analysis of the EIS system's capabilities to support Life and Annuities business needs.
- Identifying and prioritizing gaps in EIS capabilities relative to the Life and Annuities market.
- Creating requirements documentation for Life and Annuities capabilities.
- Collaborating across teams (RND, UX/UI) to better understand their approaches and specifications needed to design Life and Annuities solutions to meet market needs.
- Engage with R&D teams during the development process for specific capabilities.
- Implementing user testing of capabilities after delivery.
- Providing explanations of key capabilities to clients and internal EIS resources.
- Give occasional support of requirements sessions with clients during implementation.
- Assist in the development of complex technical solution requirements for billing related functionality.
- Think strategically in a strong leadership role, be proactive and take initiative as necessary.
- Be a self-starter capable of assessing what tasks need to be completed and maintains a strong understanding of meeting deadlines.
- Sustain excellent influencing, organizational, facilitation, communication and presentation skills.
- Maintain strength of convictions through an ability to influence positive change and champion product development.
- Possess superior verbal and written communication skills.
EIS group welcomes different mixes of skills and different professional backgrounds, and therefore is flexible on the exact combination of capabilities for this role. We are seeking candidates with a strong combination of the following skills and experiences who are able and willing to rapidly learn additional skills needed in areas where he/she has gaps.
PREVIOUS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION(S) REQUIRED:
- Life and Annuities market, on either the business or IT side.
- Previous role as a Business Analyst or Software Product Manager.
- Product Management, Design, or Analysis within the insurance industry.
- Strong understanding of business requirements for gathering and documenting enterprise software applications.
- Software Backlog creation and maintenance.
- User Acceptance Testing for enterprise software applications.
- SAFe certification or tangible experience in Agile development.
- Strong computer skills, with expert knowledge in Microsoft Product (Word/Excel/PPT)
- 3+ years of professional experience.
This position may also require some travel (national and internationally).
EIS Group also provides you with empowering mentorships and digital learning opportunities, to help further develop your career. If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional services organization.
EIS Group has a fast-paced, distributed work environment that is an excellent fit for motivated individuals who have the ability to quickly and effectively engage on new challenges and opportunities. EIS Group also provides its employees with empowering mentorships, digital learning opportunities, and continuous professional opportunities to gain experience and develop employees’ careers. If you are ready to execute innovative solutions, apply new ideas, further hone your unique skillset, and join an exceptional professional services organization, apply now at email@example.com.
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.