Part – Time Dietary Aide
48 Hours per Pay Period
St. Joseph Residence is a not-for-profit corporation founded by the Religious Hospitallers of Saint Joseph, owned and operated by Catholic Health International. We are a continuing care campus offering an array of services and settings including independent apartments, CBRF, RCAC, and a skilled nursing facility. Compassionate care is delivered in a faith-based environment, emphasizing independence, respect, and dignity.
St. Joseph Residence currently has a part-time dietary position available:
Responsible for prepping, preparing, and serving high quality meals for our residents. Setting and clearing dining room tables and washing dishes.
- Prepare food so that quality, temperature and food appearance are preserved.
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders.
- Maintain safe and sanitary conditions in the kitchen and follow food safety guidelines.
- Maintain a clean work area according to sanitation policies and procedures.
- Set and clear tables, serve residents, provide a pleasant dining experience.
- Represent the St. Joseph Residence campus in a professional, customer service oriented manner.
- *Includes every other weekend and holiday rotation
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team.
- Previous experience in long-term care preferred, but will train someone who possess the above mentioned skills.
- Must be punctual and have a good attendance history.
- Part – time, 24 hours per week / 48 hours per pay period
- Works a mix of hours between 6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. – schedule details are to be determined
- Flexible scheduling; includes every other weekend and holiday rotation
- Starting wage is $10.00 per hour, potentially higher with proven experience**
If interested, please contact Human Resources Department at (920) 982-5354.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /year