Franklin, MA Category: Administration/Staff Posted On: Fri May 18 2018 Job Description:
The Production Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the internal marketing production process through the successful trafficking and execution of all marketing tactics for the Marketing, School of Continuing Studies and Business Development department(s).
This individual will be the central 'go-to' person for the entire College to ensure that jobs assigned to the Marketing department move efficiently from inception through creative production, effectively tracking and updating on the progress of each stage.
This person will work closely with members of the Marketing department and other internal/external stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on time and all deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate possesses top notch organizational skills and an ability to multi-task and complete several projects simultaneously.
Coordinate the processing, trafficking and production of all marketing projects including (but not limited to) print, advertisements, digital, presentations and events from initiation to completion.
- Work with the internal team to prioritize projects and to ensure all projects remain accurate and on deadline.
- Assesses and raises any deliverability concerns/issues with Manager and related stakeholder(s)
- Facilitates the creative process, including reviewing changes and routing for approval. Distributes final copies and organizes electronic filing of each completed tactic
- Serves as the department liaison to gain information necessary to execute on marketing and creative development and production and acts as the main point person for any questions regarding project status.
- Acts as the first reviewer for all proofs, ensuring all change requests have been made before processing to internal or external stakeholders.
- Aids in the development of various creative materials and the deployment of creative assets. Works with requestors to complete/correct information, fill out design brief and ensure a smooth hand-off to design team.
- Oversees accuracy of all tactics including tracking links and working with proofer to ensure quality control.
- Develops and maintains the creative resource library containing all advertising materials. Archives files and packages physical materials for storage.
- Assists in the tracking of department budget
Strong communication skills.
Must be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office Applications software including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases with expertise in Microsoft Excel.
Personable, outgoing attitude and comfortable reaching out to internal and external stakeholders in an attempt to ensure the successful completion of all marketing projects
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university(equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered)
Dean College is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
The Dean College Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available on this link.
The Dean College Athletics Department is a Provisional Division III member of the NCAA and competes as a member of the New England Collegiate Conference (NECC), Eastern Collegiate Football Conference (ECFC), and the USCAA and complies with all NCAA Division III Rules and Regulations.