Why Join the Amedisys Family?
We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth. Join more than 21,000 team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality home health, hospice and private duty care at home.
We specialize in treating acute as well as chronic conditions including:
- heart disease
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- chronic kidney disease
- recovery from surgery or illness
- other illnesses and conditions
Responsible for the supervision, management, coordination and provision of quality patient care while demonstrating fiscal responsibility and maintaining the highest standards of care and ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. This role also accountable for measuring, monitoring, and managing quality of patient care, achievement of key performance indicators and organizational clinical performance.
1. Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
2. Current, unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the company.
3. One (1+) year of RN experience in a Home Health or Hospice environment.
4. One (1+) years of supervisory and/or management experience as a Registered Nurse in a healthcare environment. Current CPR certification.
5. Current CPR certification
$10,000 Sign on Bonus offered
Benefits and More
Amedisys cares for our team members with the same commitment we have to our patients. This is reflected in the benefits we provide and the opportunities we make available to our team. Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision); health spending account
- 401 (K) plan; employee stock purchase plan available
- Fleet car for eligible employees
Job Type: Full-time
- Registered Nurse: 1 year (Required)
- Home Health: 1 year (Required)
- Supervisor: 1 year (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development assistance