The Electrical Superintendent
will oversee all aspects of the planning, implementation, and completion of infrastructure upgrades, expansions, and new construction for mission critical projects. The Electrical Superintendent
will be on-site to monitor activities of their work crews, ensure progress and safety, and oversee quality control testing.
- Managing mid-sized to large projects of twenty five (25) or more persons, sometimes in excess of fifty (50).
- Oversee the installation of critical power systems in operating facilities or inspect and repair of critical power systems in an existing building.
- Develop project schedules and daily work plans
- Ability to plan appropriate resources and personnel for large scale projects
- Manage, evaluate and train field project team members.
- Plan, organize and direct production of contracted scope of work.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, inspectors and other trades.
- Coordinate production and attend meetings with other trades as well as the general contractor to identify and resolve any conflicts while providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure all installations meet quality and electrical code standards.
- Review/monitor subcontractors procurement of electrical resources, methods, staffing, look-ahead schedules and coordination with other site activities
- Work with engineering staff to ensure plans, specifications, submittals and RFIs are transmitted to subcontractors accurately and timely
- Monitor Safety, Quality, and Efficiency of subcontracted work on every project
- Skilled field supervisor with at least 10 years of experience managing crews and running multimillion dollar electrical construction projects; mission critical projects preferred.
- Strong supervisory experience is a requirement.
- Active journeyman or master electrician license.
- Proficient knowledge of the National Electrical Code (NEC), local codes, and construction safety requirements.
- Must have an intermediate level of computer and writing skills.
- Demonstrate integrity, accountability, teamwork, innovation and growth.
- Coach, mentor and train field personnel, foremen, and assistant superintendents
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Vehicle/fuel allowance.
- Comprehensive employee benefits.
- Relocation assistance opportunities may be available.