Termite & Pest Control company is looking for an EXPERIENCED Pest Control or Termite Supervisor.
- Responsible for daily operations and training of all pest control and/or termite services. This includes hiring, training, quality control, production goals, label research,cross-selling, getting quotes done daily, inventory management, safety training, and direct supervision and evaluation of any pest control service.
- Provide services and make sure technicians provide all pest and termite services with excellence.
- Develop a professional relationship with clients, potential clients, and employees. Progress yourself, your department, clients, and Arrow by solving problems proactively and working with management to constantly improve.
- Take advantage of selling opportunities and set the example for all technicians you supervise. Ask for referrals and teach your technicians too as well.
- Must have previous termite and pest control experience.
- College degree preferred
- Experience with sales and marketing, and office administration
- Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff
- Ability to use basic applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- 2 or more years’ experience in a management role
- Ability to travel to other branches
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Supervisor: 2 years (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Pest or Termite: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off