VISUAL DISPLAY INTERNSHIP- HOME OFFICE- KENDRA SCOTT
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
The Kendra Scott Summer Internship Program offers students an opportunity to gain exposure to the inner workings of our fast-growing, multi-category, fashion lifestyle brand. We value all of our interns and commit to providing a comprehensive learning experience that aligns with individual interests and career goals.
What You Will Learn:
- 10-week, paid experience in Austin, TX
- Relocation assistance is not provided
- Applicants should apply for the internship they are most interested in pursuing. Applicants that apply for multiple opportunities will not be considered.
- Sponsorship assistance is not provided at this time
- The deadline for internship applications is December 15, 2019 at 11:59 pm PST
- Candidates will be informed of their status throughout our process, with final offers being extended by February 28, 2020
- Real world knowledge of working cross-functionally in a fast growing, multi-channel business that values customers, employees and giving back.
- Sharpen your strengths through on the job training and learn new skills in the many departments that support a growing organization.
- Hands on strategizing and planning.
- Participation in regular staff meetings and events.
The Visual Display Intern will report to the Visual Display Manager and positively represent the brand while managing the operations and logistics of the Visual Merchandising team. The primary responsibility of the Visual Display Intern is to aid in executing and monitoring the operations of visual merchandising resulting in organization efficiency and successful store roll outs.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Maintain department travel and initiative calendar.
- Organize and archive Mock Store and display concept storage.
- Enter and receive department and store orders thru the company ordering platform, Coupa.
- Monitor visual display inventory on a monthly basis to ensure stock is available and notify the Visual Display Manager of any low stock items.
- Assist with vendor management and relationships in partnership with the Visual Display Manager.
- Assist in fielding inquiries, concerns and requests from the stores as it pertains to Visual Merchandising.
- Partner with Visual Display Manager on store roll outs to ensure successful execution.
- Maintain tracking for all inbound and outbound shipments as it pertains to Visual Merchandising, and upload store tracking online for team reference.
- The ability to work 40 hours per week (Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm)
- Availability to work May 26th- July 31st, 2020. Consideration will be given for special life events with the exception of Internship Orientation (Tuesday, May 26th)
o Fourth of July will be observed as a company holiday
- The ability to demonstrate strong leadership among peers and across the organization
- A high level of accountability, reliability and initiative
- A proven ability to execute with consistent delivery
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in InDesign
- A strong ability to build relationships with co-workers and keep others informed
- A growth mindset: desire to learn, grow and embrace new ideas
- A shared appreciation for our 3 core values of Family, Fashion and Philanthropy