ENERCON is a multi-disciplinary engineering and environmental services firm dedicated to driving efficiency and sustainability throughout energy, power, and related technology industries. Our culture is defined by our commitment to excellence and investment in our employee’s growth and development.
Due to continued growth, our Nuclear Services Group is seeking an Administrative Specialist/Engineering Assistanton in our Kennesaw, GA office location. The ideal candidate will thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced atmosphere where strong organizational and communication skills, attention to detail and effective collaboration with others is imperative.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- General engineering and administrative support of engineering projects and engineering teams
- Set up engineering meetings, take notes and prepare meeting notes / actions for distribution
- Receive input and prepare engineering procedures and guides
- Develop / maintain / coordinate access and configuration control of engineering databases
- Receive input and prepare PowerPoint presentation for engineering meetings and training sessions
- Coordinate training sessions
- Administrative review and editing of engineering documents and proposals
- Maintain and update resource calendars for engineering staff
- Facilitate development of project lessons learned reports and process improvements
- Pull engineering documents from ENERCON records management systems and from customers records systems once authorized
- Prepare engineering performance trend reports using Excel and PowerPoint
- Support engineering groups with creating and populating databases
- Coordinate and set up large meetings and webinars, including catering arrangement
- Coordinate customers’ sites access requests
- Coordinate staffs resumes updates
Required Qualifications/ Skills:
- Associates Degree in applicable field; and minimum of 5 years related experience - OR - High School Diploma or GED; and minimum of 8 years experience
- Experience working with engineers and engineering organizations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
- Familiar with engineering and technical terms
- Strong communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Highly organized and ability to handle multiple projects and large staff
- Team player
- Positive attitude
Preferred Qualifications / Skills:
- Working for an Engineering Consulting firm or a Utility
- Some design or drafting background experience
- Technical background
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings; ENERCON and client specific background checks; and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies.
- Ability to gain and maintain unescorted access at nuclear sites.
Must be legally eligible to work in the US without current or future sponsorship.
This job posting is subject to change at any time.
Enercon Services, Inc (ENERCON) offers excellent benefits and career opportunities as part of our culture of excellence. Our people are the driving force behind our work. Together, we advance industry and drive innovation.
ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time