Public Relations and Marketing Manager Department: Healthy Klamath
The Public Relations and Marketing Manager reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for the execution of the marketing and engagement plan developed by the Blue Zones Project Team. Through a wide range of marketing strategies, this person will work with the local team to maximize participation, outreach, and engagement of individuals and organizations with Blue Zones Project.
Bachelor’s Degree and at least two years’ experience in public relations or marketing.
Master’s Degree with 5+ years’ experience with strategic marketing; photography, videography, and video editing a plus
TYPICAL PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS
Occasionally lifts 30 pounds or more. Frequent sitting and/or standing throughout the shift required. Frequently required to attend meetings throughout the hospital and offsite. Must be able to work independently.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
MARGINAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Works with team to develop marketing and engagement blueprint plan, implement project, and achieve set goals and objectives.
- Manages local marketing, advertising, public relations, and tasks related to the implementation of the community marketing and engagement plan.
- Ensures marketing channels are fully utilized to publicize the Blue Zones Project and promotion of business development and community efforts.
- Assists in organizing and managing community events including engaging community volunteers.
- Speaks at local community events and organizations to encourage engagement by those groups.
- Writes promotional pieces, press releases, and regular Blue Zones Project newsletters.
- Compiles engagement related performance/value measures, outcomes, and community impact stories.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Sky Lakes Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.