Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: New York, NY, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Redwood City, CA, USA
Our clients' needs are constantly changing, and so our products need to change with them. Strategic Partner Developers serve as our consultants to our customers, using research and analytics to build long-lasting relationship with our top partners. Your expertise of Google's products and our partners' businesses allow you to identify new opportunities for their growth, launch new products, and expand the impact of our clients' work. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to work effectively with Google's partners, in order to best represent our users, products and programs and drive growth.
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Manage relationships with Google’s channel partners and develop strategic account plans with eye toward identifying creative growth opportunities.
- Lead a cross-functional team, and work closely with Marketing, Sales Engineering, Training, Editorial/Optimization, and Product teams to optimize partnerships.
- Forecast and report key metrics and growth and lead ad hoc projects focused on the strategic growth of the program.
- Deliver excellent client service through regular strategy meetings and quarterly business reviews with C-level audiences; traveling up to 20% of the time as required.
- Implement processes for managing, engaging, and expanding partnerships.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience working in product management, product marketing, operations and/or consulting in the technology industry.
- Experience working with API integration and design.
- Experience in leading and managing multiple internal and external projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Experience working in a digital marketing, e-commerce, or marketing automation capacity.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.