Are you a go-getter looking for a bigger life?
We are looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of negotiating over 20+ real estate contracts a year gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for the best of the best!! If you want to be part an award-winning real estate team, working in a high energy environment with excellent income potential, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!
We're a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers, and investors. Our team was recently named one of the Real Trends Top 1,000 teams in the United States as advertised in the Wall Street Journal (based on transaction sides), and looking to climb higher and higher each year.
Our passion is our clients. Our “Clients for Life” systems strive to put our clients at the center of all that we do as we achieve our client goal of “Helping with every move You’ll Make In Your Lifetime!”
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an ambitious and energetic sales professional to join our outside sales team. We are seeking someone who is eager to join a fast-paced, driven, and growth-oriented sales organization. As an outside sales team member, you will enjoy creating solutions for your clients on the fly, managing a book of business, and working with a wide variety of people.
This position has a high impact on our organization, so you will be able to make a big difference. We want to give you every tool we can to enable you to be extremely successful.
- Fast-paced, highly organized, and goal oriented – you have likely had big goals your whole life.
- You understand that for everyone to work at a high level, you must work at a high level. You are the definition of Team Player.
- You follow up on your phone calls and emails quickly, you can’t stand to leave things undone!
- You want to find new ways to be more efficient and will eagerly adopt new processes and technologies that will get you to this end.
- You know how to have fun and enjoy working in a supportive and high achieving work environment.
- Prepare for client meetings by conducting appropriate research in advance.
- Win new listing clients by presenting our unique value proposition, guiding clients to an appropriate home sales price, answering questions, and kicking off the home sale and buying process.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and help clients understand next steps throughout the home sale process.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the contract process through closing.
- Advise clients regarding when to make price adjustments or to make other changes.
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and complaints to maximize client satisfaction.
- Partner with administrative team to create an outstanding client experience.
- Willing and able to obtain a real estate license. (You do not need real estate experience to apply!)
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills. Willing to learn and practice new sales skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client’s needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in sales or of meeting ambitious goals.
- Must be willing to work the necessary hours per week to meet your goals you set for yourself. Part time OK.
- Willing to accept phone calls and follow up with clients.
Job Type: Commission
Pay: $71,000.00 per year
Our brokerage is the first digital-first brokerage - we have physical offices if you need, otherwise this job is fully remote - you're meeting buyers and sellers at houses, no office required.
- Real Estate License (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail