Tribal EM is currently looking for a skilled Medical Recruiter to recruit qualified physicians and advanced practice providers in accordance with the needs and requirements of our current and future contracts. The Medical Recruiter will identify and recruit new potential applicants, review all submitted resumes to determine whether the applicant meets minimum standards and criteria and perform all initial interviews. Medical Recruiter will typically report to Chief Clinical Officer or Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for ensuring that the provider meets minimum criteria to proceed to credentialing.
- Recruit, hire and retain physicians and advanced practice providers as defined and specified.
- Communicate efficiently with employers and employees ensuring the needs of both are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Seek out and participate in various Medical Recruitment events to include but not limited to job fairs, conferences and opportunity events.
- Negotiate salary and establish a rapport with the job applicants.
- Stay within specified parameters of corporate budget.
- Coordinate all recruitment activities with specified personnel concerned with recruitment.
- Build and maintain an ongoing provider pipeline inclusive of forecasting.
- Develop and manage advertising for recruitment and various jobbing sites to ensure online presence of Tribal EM.
- Participate in all scheduled meetings.
- Coordinate housing and travel logistics for short term placement.
- Identify new opportunities for provider placement.
- Oversee the onboarding process.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge with computer systems as well as experience working Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to work proactively and efficiently in a team environment.
- Ability to complete daily tasks with minimal supervision.
- Successfully manage a high volume of emails and calls on a daily basis.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment ensuring deadlines are met.
- Requires bachelor’s degree in area of study.
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of related experience.
- Must possess a strong background in developing and implementing recruitment strategies using traditional and non-traditional resources.
Tribal EM is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals with disabilities, including “disabled veterans” or “veterans with service-connected disabilities”, are encouraged to apply”.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: