Lamb’s Tire & Automotive has been providing quality automotive repair services to our Austin neighbors for over 30 years. We have 16 locations in the Greater Austin area and we are poised for continued growth in the market. We are currently seeking a full time Recruiter to join our Human Resources team in the corporate office. The Recruiter will identify and attract candidates; build and maintain a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses the current and upcoming needs of our business.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop creative sourcing strategies for active and passive candidates. Perform searches for candidates using social media tools, networking, internet recruiting, referrals, college and high school recruiting and association memberships.
- Create target lists of companies and individuals for active and future openings.
- Post approved requisitions to various job boards and leverages online recruiting resources and Applicant Tracking Systems to identify and attract candidates and build a comprehensive candidate pipeline.
- Maintain company career pages on various social media platforms
- Track and process referral bonuses
- Screen candidates for job match, availability, interest level, salary range, etc.
Lamb’s offers a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Life & STD Insurance, 401(k) Plan with Company Match, AFLAC Policies, Paid Vacation and Sick Time, Discounted Services on Personal Vehicles and Immediate Family Members and much more!
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2-3 years full life cycle recruiting and sourcing candidates.
- Must be a people-person with an upbeat outgoing personality capable of succeeding in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Must be a self-starter, able to multi-task, and work independently without direct supervision.
- Capable of conducting detailed research and professionally communicating results.
- Strong organizational, writing, and communication skills; exceptional phone skill is a must.
- Must be able to prioritize constantly changing duties/assignments/situations/problems.
- Ability to handle and safeguard confidential materials/information.
- Proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office, i.e., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Recruiting: 2 years (Required)