BIT Systems Inc., a CACI company. The commitment of our employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. Our operational team excels at signal collection, processing and analysis. We have operational personnel stationed around the world in support of our customers' missions.
Electrical Engineer, Hardware Engineer, Software Engineer, Mechanical Engineer
Please keep in mind our requirements to participate in our co-op/intern program:
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to Obtain a Security Clearance, Background Investigation and Polygraph
- No Drug Use
This position is for students interested in a broad area of electrical and hardware engineering. The ideal candidate should have strong academic credentials and experience in working in a teamwork environment, having not only academic, but also interpersonal skills to help optimize our teams. The single most important attribute is an inquisitive nature and a strong desire to learn real world applications to compliment your academic experience. Familiarity with hardware or software tools should be at a level that is appropriate for your academic level.
- Co-Op/Interns at this level typically represent college students trying to gain related work experience while pursuing a graduate degree.
- Bachelor's degree required. Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Computer Science majors encouraged.
Have an interest in the following:
- Microprocessor based design / embedded system design
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with C/C++ and Python
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Interpersonal skills required to work with others and communicate effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure for quick-reaction projects
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be organized
- Hands-on prototyping and assembly experience
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout
- Designing mixed signal PCBs
- Designing embedded power supply systems
- Designing RF PCBs
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
- Software Defined Radios (SDR)
- Designing FPGA based systems
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.