1st Basis is seeking an intern with a desire to learn SAP, VMware and networking. We’re a small group of friendly people that work in the SAP/VMware industry and we want to help you fulfill your life’s goals of success and prosperity. If you prefer a company with no politics, that’s like afamily, where your contribution is valued and welcomed—please contact us.
What the intern will do
1. Dive into SAP monitoring and reporting (the novice’s domain).
2. Communicate with customers about issues discovered by our state-of-the-art monitoring systems.
3. Learn SAP Basis Administration, User Account Maintenance and Change Management.
4. Work with Infrastructure team to manage DataCenter activities (VMware, OS, Networking, SAP Hardware etc.
1. 3rd or 4th semester student or equivalent experience
2. Finished at least the 1st semester of Cisco or a networking class or equivalent experience
3. Finished at least the 1st semester of MS Server Administration or equivalent experience
4. Finished or currently enrolled in VMware VCP class or equivalent experience
1. Background in programming or databases
2. Finished MS Enterprise Desktop Support or CompTIA A+ class
Flexible hours, compensation based on experience and/or qualification or just plain eagerness.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/MUST BE U.S. Citizen
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $17.00 /hour
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: