Maintain responsibility for identifying and mitigating risks to the program. Focus on non-technical aspects of program and project management, including budget analyses, resources, and schedules. Work with the full systems development life cycle, enterprise-wide telecom and network engineering, strategic information planning, business process reengineering, and structure and management practices. Use independent judgment to accomplish objectives.
- 10+ years of experience with managing diverse IT projects both large and small
- Knowledge of life cycle and project management methodologies
- Ability to track costs, schedule, and performance progress
- Ability to identify and mitigate risks
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED and 18+ years of experience with project management or BA or BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Technical, Business, or Science and 10+ years of experience with project management
- Experience with AppDynamics and other Department of Veterans' Affairs (VA) applications
- Experience with a VA or other IT team
- Knowledge of the VA environment, including business and technical organizational structures
- Public Trust clearance
- ITIL or PMP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.