Based out of Seattle, WA, we are a privately held real estate firm that owns, develops and manages multifamily communities throughout the United States. Since our inception, we have been driven by integrity, dedication, and a passion for perfection while returning exceptional results. Since 1970, we have developed more than 60,000 apartment homes and worked with some of the world's largest financial institutions, life insurance companies, and real estate companies.
In addition to development, our company provides management services for our own portfolio, as well as other owners. Combined, we manage a portfolio of over 60 multifamily communities with more than 14,000 apartment homes, with a gross value in excess of $2 billion.
We specializes in providing superior service that exceeds the demands of our clients' individual needs, while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and trust. We know what people want, inspiring us to create communities that are relevant today and into the future. We strive to establish value for our owners, team members, and residents by adapting to evolving trends. Together we accomplish our most important purpose, to create the feeling of home.
What You Will Be Doing
- Provide leadership for all on-site personnel and to manage all aspects of the pre-construction and construction of each assigned project.
- Director of Construction is responsible for support and supervision of all on-site construction and land development, including budget, scheduling, quality assurance and safety on the job site and to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and relevant building codes.
- Directly supervise the activities of the Superintendent.
Course of Construction:
- Provide construction input to design professionals
- Pre-development input of construction techniques and cost.
- Provide oversight for value engineering for all pre-development projects.
- Establishment of all final construction documents, schedules, and budgets.
- Manage options list and provide coordination and accurate pricing of each.
- Assist estimating department with providing qualified trades for the bidding process.
- Coordinate with plans, specs, and bids to finalize subcontractor scopes.
- Manage compilation of GC provided GMP documents.
- Responsible for individual projects from start to finish.
- Oversee the preparation of weekly & monthly reports on project progress.
- Organize and run project meetings.
- Regularly update the project schedule with Project Manager.
- Manage subcontractor change orders.
- Review and approve entire subcontractor's and supplier's pay request.
- Analyze job costs and manage the project to the closing budget.
- Help Project Managers resolve issues on project level.
- Log and distribute new project documentation.
- Resolve subcontractor disputes
- Provide documentation and direct Contract Manager in compiling subcontracts and purchase orders.
- Oversee project setup.
- Provide assistance to Vice President in all legal matters related to assigned projects.
- Directly supervise the activities of the Project Manager, Contracts Manager, and Project Engineer.
- Oversight on a day to day of all on-site construction activities.
- Evaluate performance of project team members.
- Ensure project and subs are in compliance with company safety standards.
- Promote safety on assigned projects and evaluate subcontractor's work to monitor compliance with company safety standards.
- Completion and close-out of the project and the acceptance of each project by the Owner.
- Address the warranty issues and complete final documentation.
- Directly supervise the activities of the Project Manager.
- Assist Safety Director by representing the Company on OSHA inspections when necessary.
- Provide Safety Director with reports on projects when necessary.
What You Need for this Position
More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- High-Rise Construction (Residential)
- High-Rise Construction (Commercial)
- Experience Managing a 3rd Party GC
- 5 - 10+ years of Developer Construction Management experience.
- Extensive Ground-Up Type-1 Multifamily and Commercial experience.
- Experience taking Multifamily and/or Commercial projects all the way from Development through Completion.
- Experience Supervising a Large General Contractor on projects.
- Multifamily/Mixed-Use Projects experience ranging in: 200+ units-$100M+ project costs.
What's In It for You
We are willing to offer excellent compensation projects including:
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Strong bonus structure
- Gas and Cell Allowance
- PTO & Sick Leave
- 401(k) retirement plan
- And more...
So, if you are a Multifamily Sr. Construction Manager - 305 Unit Projects with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.