At Zoes Kitchen, the number one criteria for being a fit for any role is being a culture fit! That’s why our core values are so important to us.
The Core Values!
· PEOPLE FIRST! Look for ways to add value to the lives of others and always treat people with positive intent.
· BE HUMBLE! Think of yourself less and the team and business more. There’s always room to improve.
· ONE TEAM. ONE ZOES! Be all in all the time and support your coworkers.
· STRIVE FOR GREATNESS! Be an expert in your field, take initiative and do your part to make things great.
· LOVE LIFE! Have some fun and work passionately! Attitude and energy are contagious.
As a Zoës General Manager, you will create a fun and upbeat environment- you are truly the “vibe of the tribe”! You will manage both the front and back of house operations and therefore, prior kitchen experience is a huge plus. You will also have responsibility for the hiring and training of team members and for the finances and P&L of your restaurant.
Job Type: Full-time