Role: RHEL Systems Administrator
Location: Denver, Colorado (On-Site)
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
· Experience with installing RHEL and CentOS.
· Build and Monitor production/non-production servers.
· Experience with Linux scripting languages – SHELL and Perl
· Good knowledge of networking protocols – TCP,SNMP, SMTP, DNS, LDAP.
· Experience with Server Virtualization - VMware, ESXi, VCenter, Vsphere, VMotion and Cloudforms.
· Proficiency with Linux System Administration - Create users, groups and sudo perms, creating mountpoints, starting and enabling services, NTP, Linux performance and tuning, SELinux.
· Strong skills with network tools like IPtables, firewalls, HAProxy.
· Working with Storage - SAN and NAS.
· Working with security teams to mitigate OS level security issues.
· Experience with configuring Active Directory services, LDAP.
· Emergency and scheduled server OS patching maintenance.
· Proficient with backup and recovery of file systems and data in case of VM/Blade failure.
· Familiarity with networking components like firewall, TCP/IP, switching/routing configuration, Enclosure management, port management, load balancers.
· Experience with Config management and Devops tools like - Ansible, Puppet and Chef.
· Willingness to be on-call to support 24x7.
Job Type: Contract