This role is commission based, with a base of $12.00/hourly. Average Retention Sales Representative is making between $60K to $70K with No Cap!!**
This position receives program cancellation requests via inbound calls and emails. The Program Consultant is responsible for retaining customers on the Nutrisystem program to achieve weight loss goals. This position is accountable for generating sales and meeting established monthly metrics by drawing outconcerns, providing solutions and motivating customers to continue with their weight loss program while providing exceptional service. This role will also be cross-trained to take Sales calls, based on call volume. Average number of inbound calls could be 30+ / daily & Outbound calls could be 800+/monthly.
Mission Statement: Maximize opportunities generated by the marketing efforts while keeping the health and well-being of our customers our primary focus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Other duties may be assigned by supervisor or management. In the event of absence, duties for this position will be overseen by the position to which it reports.
- Answer incoming calls or make outbound calls to customers who wish to cancel their program and use persuasive sales skills to retain.
- Meet or exceed all monthly defined targets or quotas as issued by supervisors or director. Metrics include but are not limited to save rates, ship rates, email cancellations, efficiency etc.
- Metrics are evaluated throughout the year reflective of our business.
- Build rapport with customers to identify need then recommend suitable program for weight loss or maintenance.
- Be considerate of weight loss challenges faced by callers or program participants and use good judgment when handling sensitive information.
- Handle email cancellation requests through email correspondence and outbound call attempts.
- Demonstrate acute listening or attentiveness to customer concerns to provide solutions and motivation for continued weight loss
- Handle each customer interaction with courtesy and respect to guarantee exceptional service while supporting company values and policies
- Disclose to customers, all applicable terms or conditions or for program participation or cancellations
- Other duties may be assigned by supervisor, director and/or management team
Qualifications (include Education and specific Experience)
- Ability to meet all sales goals by conducting inbound &/outbound sales calls. Metrics will be measured on a monthly basis and reviewed directly with your Leader.
- Strong sense of ambition & self-motivation.
- Ability to overcome customer objections, identify problems and resolve concerns.
- Engaging personality with the ability to paint a picture for the customer.
- Must be courteous, supportive and respectful in all interactions.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable
- Resilient to difficult calls and the ability to diffuse a situation.
- Positive & upbeat personality.
- Ability to multitask, i.e. active listening while on the phone and navigate multiple applications on the computer.
- Maintain excellent quality standards for all calls, remains compliant with all information, Ex: Medical guidelines, payment terms, product disclosure.
- Ideal candidate will possess 1+ years in a high-volume sales role. This role is very trainable, so we are open to all customer focused experience.
Ability to work full time shift +1 weekend shift every week; Flexibility to work additional hours during peak season particularly during high profile advertising campaigns
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work environment is typical of a call center.
All staff shall be informed of their responsibility to report food safety and quality issues to personnel with authority to initiate action.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Office or call center
- Sales floor